Welcome to my Overview-Page. You can find each project I started and finished here, as well as the ones that are coming soon. A project is the description of the different parts of a specific costume. For example my Elsa Ballgown is a project. A project is finished once I wrote blogposts about everything according to this costume. A started project is one I already started writing about without working on it at the moment. As soon as I am working on the blogposts for a project it will be listed on my sidebar with my current projects. Coming soon will show you the costumes that are a work in progress right now and will soon get blogposts as well.
My current projects are listed on the sidebar!
That being said, here is the overview:
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng [Ballgown] – Miraculous Ladybug
- Sheeta [Dora’s Outfit] – Castle In The Sky
- Zoe Ayamoto – Digimon Frontier
- Ladybug – Miraculous Ladybug
- Kazemon – Digimon Frontier
- Honoka Kousaka [Dancing Stars On Me] – Love Live! School Idol Project
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng – Miraculous Ladybug
- Kaitou Jeanne [2nd Arc] – Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
- Serah Farron – Final Fantasy XIII
On a sidenote:
A few of my older costumes will probably be also uploaded when I have the time to write their blogposts. I didn’t take many progress pictures a few years ago, so the projects will be pretty short. You can see an overview of my all the costumes I did right here. If you have any suggestions of what I should write about next, feel free to contact me!